Thursday, February 21, 2019

Memorable event in my life Essay

Very often people dont remember their day-by-day routine, but if something unusual or extra ordinary happens. It earth-closet be memorable and funnyfor the rest of their lives.For me, such remarkable event was the dizzy show of dancing fountains. I saw this show for the first metre when I was 10 years old. Since that time I saw shows same that several times, but the feelings of the very first time are unchanging in my haert and they are unforgettable.The show had to start during sunset, and since it was arranged on the camber of the rive on a hot summer day everything some bacame pink. Trees, river, air, people around -everything was paintad with a tender pink colour. That day was passing hot but in the evening the air turned to be fresh and clean. The blowing breeze was very pleasent. The show was delayed. At first we were neural about that, but now I understand that it was planned in advance and we were sincerely lucky to see the sunset. Very soon it became darker and a t put up the show started.The show was accompanied by modern music and the fountains re each(prenominal)y danced and people danced too. Everybody was so excitedI convinced my freind to go with me, which was non easy because she didnt want to join that crowd( as she called all the people at the show). But thanks to that evening we becam e oftentimes closer and that was an event we remember and recall very often.I would recimmend to those who didnt see dancing fountains to have a chance and see them It was an unforgettable, remarkable event.

No comments:

Post a Comment